GET YOUR FREE VIDEO TRAINING!
or – keep reading …
Currently, society is experiencing a large increase in the number of people who suffer from complex, chronic dieseases such as:
In addition, the costs associated with health care are continually getting higher and higher.
If you have an urgent health care need such as a wound that needs stiches, traditional medicine is the way to go. But if you’ve been seeking relief from chronic health issues you should consider Functional Medicine.
What’s the Difference?
is a Disease-Centered Approach
- Acute care based on problems / complaints.
- Diagnosis and treatment of trauma or illness that is of short duration such as when in need of urgent care, such as for appendicitis or a broken leg.
- Chronic conditions are treated as the acute problem.
- Utilizes medications and surgeries to control or suppress symptoms.
is a Patient-Centered Approach
- Addresses the WHOLE person, not just an isolated set of symptoms or body parts.
- Involves understanding the origins, prevention, and treatment of complex, chronic disease.
- Promotes health as a positive vitality, beyond just the absence of disease.
- Utilizes Lifestyle Changes based on root-cause discovery.
As a Certified Functional Medicine Wellness Coach
I assist my clients by getting to the root cause of dis-ease(s) such as:
- Indigestion / Reflux
- Thyroid Disease
- Autoimmune Disease
- Hormone Imbalance
- Menopause-related Conditions
- Weight Loss
- High Cholesterol
- Irritable bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastrointestinal / gut problems
- Chronic Fatigue
- Metabolic Detoxification
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in Functional Medicine, holistic nutrition, health coaching, and disease prevention.
In addition to being a Functional Medicine Wellness Coach, I’m also a Certified Integrative Nutriton Health Coach, and a Quantum Coaching Method™ Practitioner.
I specialize in working deeply with my clients to address their core issues and create sustainable lifestyle changes. I love the approach we use in functional medicine as it is one that allows me to collaborate with my clients, so that they are truly participating in the process and helping to decide what they feel resonates best with them.