21-Day Break Up with Sugar Program
Welcome to a supportive, realistic approach to breaking up with sugar – in only 21 days.
First, let’s discuss what sugar addiction is. How do you know if you’re addicted to sugar? One indicator is that you not only crave sugary treats, but you also can’t stop eating them until the bag or box is almost or completely empty. Another indicator is that you crave sugar even when you’re not hungry or during times of stress. Yet another indicator may be that you find yourself “needing a sugar fix” just to stay awake.
Sugar addiction is real and it’s dangerous because of the damage that sugar causes to our bodies. Too much of it can lead to:
- Weight gain/obesity
- Depression & anxiety
- Cardiovascular disease
- Autoimmune disease
- How can this happen? You may have heard that sugar causes an increase in insulin but don’t understand what that means. Here’s a brief explanation: Insulin is a hormone that’s produced by the pancreas to transport the glucose from the blood to the cells. It helps in maintaining the normal levels of your blood sugar. When continually elevated due to too much sugar consumption, the hormone can’t perform as it normally would which is to regulate levels of blood sugar. This wreaks havoc on your systems. Another effect from sugar addiction is “leptin resistance.” Leptin is a hormone that is believed to signal your brain when your stomach is full. When these levels are out of whack, you may feel hungry all the time no matter how much you eat. In addition, a person can develop a resistance to sugar thereby causing a “need” for more and more of it. This happens because sugar no longer tastes as sweet or doesn’t give a rise in dopamine (the feel-good hormone) as quickly as before.
Ready to end the addiction once and for all?
With my guided, supportive 21-Day Break Up with Sugar Program, you can reclaim a happier, healthier, more energized, and focused YOU!
The right strategies and guidance from a Qualified Professional to ditch your sugar woes and feel amazing!
Here’s what my exclusive program can help you with:
- The methods to help repair your entire system – hormones, weight, emotions, digestion, inflammation, skin problems and more.
- Finding freedom from emotional eating.
- Be able to remain calm, stable and confident when around sugar rather than feeling you need it.
- Finally get the body you want the emotional stability you need, and a life that feels fulfilling and overflowing with potential by breaking up with sugar.
- No more yo-yo diets, stress-induced eating and sugar binges..
- A realistic, lasting, healthy, clean-eating lifestyle.