The cold is almost out the door, and the warm weather is approaching. I’m sure you’re eager for the blooming flowers and sunny skies — I know I am.
One part of Spring I can skip is the watery, itchy eyes and sneezing fits.
Turning to over the counter medicine for seasonal allergies is common, but what if there were a way to combat these annoying symptoms without having to take medication. Wouldn’t that be great?
Here are some of my natural remedies to help fight off seasonal allergies:
– Taking supplements such as quercetin and stinging nettle. These are natural antihistamines and help combat those seasonal allergy symptoms.
– Keep up with your probiotics daily.
– Use a Neti Pot to keep your sinuses flushed.
– Essential Oils that help battle allergies such as lemon, lavender, and peppermint.
– If you feel an allergy attack coming on, head to your acupuncturist for a session. This works wonders!
What are your typical spring allergy tricks?
With Spring knocking at our door, it’s almost that time.
And I must say – I am READY.
Cleaning and decluttering helps create a sense of confidence as it exercises your decision-making skills. When things are in place and organized, it can help with reducing anxiety and stress.
What needs purging and cleaning most in your house?
I hate to admit it but it is my office that needs the most help.